- Forgot your password? Forgot your username?
- Not a member? Register today for free.
- Update your Membership profile.
Order by : Name | Date | Hits [ Ascendant ]
Mid-South/Southeast U.S. Farmland Market Trends 4Q 2012
Farmland Investor Letter Survey of Land Values & Cash Rent Rates
- Non-irrigated cropland values up 2.5% in quarter; 9.3% year-over-year
- Irrigated cropland values up 2.8% in quarter; 9.6% year-over-year
- Pasture values stable in quarter; up 3.2% year-over-year
December 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Low Interest Rates Continue to Underpin Farmland Price Inflation
- Economic Outlook Turns Positive
- Banks Report Significant Increase in Borrowing to Purchase Farmland
November 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Farmland Price Index Hits Record High
- Worries Over "Fiscal Cliff" Turn Economic Outlook Negative
- Wexford Steams Ahead on Farmland Portfolio Liquidation
July 2012 Farmland Investor Letter
- Uncertain Ground
- Second Qtr. 2012 Land Market Review
- Hedge Fund Manager Wexford Capital to Take Profits & Run
- New Land Market Coverage for Southern Midwest/Mid-South
October 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Farmland Price Index Rises to Highest Level Since March
- Economic Outlook Edges Up to Growth Neutral
September 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- More Air in Farmland Price Bubble
- Economic Outlook Improves
August 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Flattening Income Expectations Curb Land Price Growth
- Economic Outlook Points to Slowdown
Flash Report: 2012 U.S. Cropland Land Value, Rent and Income Yield Analysis
- Continued robust profits and low interest rates helped lift U.S. cropland values 14.5% to new record.
- Rent income yields for cropland declined to an average 3.52%.
- Based on income yields, cropland appears most attractively priced in the Northwest; least attractive in the Southeast.
July 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Worries Over Drought & Slowing Economy Crimp Land Price Growth
- Economic Outlook Plummets, Hints at Contraction