California’s current drought came on fast, and not long after the previous one ended, forcing some almond farmers t… https://t.co/UaZmPHpSny
- Forgot your password? Forgot your username?
- Not a member? Register today for free.
- Update your Membership profile.
Order by : Name | Date | Hits [ Descendent ]
April 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Land Price Growth Eases as Farmers Focus on Spring Planting
- Economic Outlook Moderates
August 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Flattening Income Expectations Curb Land Price Growth
- Economic Outlook Points to Slowdown
December 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Low Interest Rates Continue to Underpin Farmland Price Inflation
- Economic Outlook Turns Positive
- Banks Report Significant Increase in Borrowing to Purchase Farmland
February 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Land Price Growth Remains Robust, Though Pace Expected to Ease
- Economic Outlook Brightens
Flash Report: 2012 U.S. Cropland Land Value, Rent and Income Yield Analysis
- Continued robust profits and low interest rates helped lift U.S. cropland values 14.5% to new record.
- Rent income yields for cropland declined to an average 3.52%.
- Based on income yields, cropland appears most attractively priced in the Northwest; least attractive in the Southeast.
January 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Farmland Prices Continue to Expand, Though Pace Eases
- Economic Outlook Turns Cautious
July 2012 Farmland Investor Letter
- Uncertain Ground
- Second Qtr. 2012 Land Market Review
- Hedge Fund Manager Wexford Capital to Take Profits & Run
- New Land Market Coverage for Southern Midwest/Mid-South
July 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Worries Over Drought & Slowing Economy Crimp Land Price Growth
- Economic Outlook Plummets, Hints at Contraction
June 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Land Price Growth Weakens for Third Straight Month
- Economic Outlook Sees Slowdown