- Forgot your password? Forgot your username?
- Not a member? Register today for free.
- Update your Membership profile.
Order by : Name | Date | Hits [ Descendent ]
May 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Land Price Growth Softens for Second Straight Month
- Economic Outlook Eases
Mid-South/Southeast U.S. Farmland Market Trends 4Q 2012
Farmland Investor Letter Survey of Land Values & Cash Rent Rates
- Non-irrigated cropland values up 2.5% in quarter; 9.3% year-over-year
- Irrigated cropland values up 2.8% in quarter; 9.6% year-over-year
- Pasture values stable in quarter; up 3.2% year-over-year
November 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Farmland Price Index Hits Record High
- Worries Over "Fiscal Cliff" Turn Economic Outlook Negative
- Wexford Steams Ahead on Farmland Portfolio Liquidation
October 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Farmland Price Index Rises to Highest Level Since March
- Economic Outlook Edges Up to Growth Neutral