Stewart Resnick is the biggest farmer in the US, a fact he's tried to keep hidden while he's shaped what we eat, tr… https://t.co/sUkTBE1pIY
Flash Report: 2012 U.S. Cropland Land Value, Rent and Income Yield Analysis
- Continued robust profits and low interest rates helped lift U.S. cropland values 14.5% to new record.
- Rent income yields for cropland declined to an average 3.52%.
- Based on income yields, cropland appears most attractively priced in the Northwest; least attractive in the Southeast.
February 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Land Price Growth Remains Robust, Though Pace Expected to Ease
- Economic Outlook Brightens
December 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Low Interest Rates Continue to Underpin Farmland Price Inflation
- Economic Outlook Turns Positive
- Banks Report Significant Increase in Borrowing to Purchase Farmland
August 2012 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Flattening Income Expectations Curb Land Price Growth
- Economic Outlook Points to Slowdown