March 2014 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Price Deflation Accelerates in Nebraska, Epicenter of Farmland Boom
- Economic Outlook Remains Negative
February 2014 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Land Prices Continue to Cool on Muted Income Outlook.
- Economic Outlook Ticks Down.
- Value of U.S. Farm Real Estate is Forecast at Record 21 Times Earnings as Farm Income is Expected to Fall 27% From Last Year.
January 2014 Monthly Land Market Pulse
- Land Prices Continue to Ease on Prospect of Lower Crop Margins.
- Economic Outlook Edges Up, But Remains Weak.
- Examples of sophisticated land investors moving to unload their appreciated holdings continue to bubble up.